Webinar: Transitioning back to school for children and young people with learning support needs
The Ministry of Health have released a catch up video of their recent online webinar.
This webinar is for parents and whānau who are supporting children and young people with disabilities, high health needs, learning, and behaviour difficulties to return to early learning services and schools.
• Dr David Wales, National Director, Learning Support
• Mark Potter, Principal Berhampore Primary School
• Frian Wadia, parent
• Roseanne Gibson, RTLB Cluster Manager
• Sonja MacFarlane, Practice Advisor Māori (Pouhikiahurea)
• Michelle Wood, Ministry of Education Psychologist
You can watch a recording of the webinar via the link below.