Our services under COVID-19 Level 2
Our services are mostly virtual at Level 2 but you can contact our office, your Kaitūhono/Connector, manage your Personal Budget funding and make EGL plans.
Under COVID-19 Alert Level 2 our services continue, but mostly in a virtual way. This is to ensure your safety and the safety of our staff.
This means you can:
- contact us on 0800 626 255 and firstname.lastname@example.org between the hours of 8.00am-5.00pm, Monday-Friday
- contact your Kaitūhono/Connector directly if needed
- complete EGL Plans via telephone or video conference
- receive your normal Personal Budget funding
- have new Personal Budget funding approved
If you have an urgent situation arise after normal work hours and require support please call 027 2366145